The Untold and Unfolding Story of E-Commerce in the Middle East
This month in SiTL Middle East Insights, we are excited to become part of the panel discussions and give light into The Untold and Unfolding Stories of eCommerce in the Middle East. Join us online on July 14 at 2PM UAE time and hear from industry experts led by Mohsen Ahmad, CEO-Logistics District of Dubai South, Ben McLean, Head of eCommerce of DHL Express, Julia Jackle, Co-Founder & CEO of Creative 971 and Atif Rafiq, CEO & Founder of Qafila. Amal Alameh, Head of Consulting- MEA and India of Euromonitor International, who will moderate the session, will also provide some important industry updates that will help you size up the opportunities in the region. Save your spot in this free CPD-accredited session today – Register here https://bit.ly/2NyPChW
The rise of e-commerce in the Middle East is bringing significant opportunities for consumers, businesses, investors, and ecosystem players. The MENA consumers tend to purchase more frequently online than in-store, they spend as much per purchase as shoppers in the US, and China. Hence, this provides equal opportunities to our e-commerce business owners to top up their games when it comes to the business approach. There is also the unprecedented changing landscape due to the COVID19 pandemic and our speakers will tackle how can you make the most of the opportunity.
1. An overview of the Changing eCommerce landscape in the GCC
2. Government incentives and support for businesses that are expanding in the UAE
3. Why is customer experience so important to improve the lifetime value of your customer?
4. Understanding how you can take your e-commerce store Global.
5. How to transition your business into a complete e-commerce start — end solution.
6. Understanding how you can improve, optimized, and change for the better with regards to your existing e-commerce store.
7. Knowing the benefit of having an e-commerce store in the Middle East.
Moderator: Amal Alameh, Head of Consulting — MEA and India, Euromonitor International
- Mohsen Ahmad, CEO- Logistics District, Dubai South
- Ben McLean, Head of eCommerce, DHL Express, UAE
- Julia Jackle, Co-Founder & CEO, Creative 971
- Atif Rafiq, CEO & Founder, Qafila